Last week, Bridget did a Three on Thursday post with an interesting twist: She listed three things that she hates does not like . . . but that everyone else DOES like.
It got me thinking.
And it got Tom thinking along with me.
Today, I'm sharing the results with Not-One-But-THREE lists of things we don't like . . . but that everyone else seems to like.
(But first . . . this photo. It's actually a photo of something I DO like -- rusty metal things -- that most people probably never notice.) (This particular rusty metal thing is on the lighthouse pier in Ludington, Michigan.)
Anyway. On with our lists . . .
Three Things I Don't Like that Everyone Else Seems To Like:
- Popcorn (I don't even like the smell, but it's mostly the kernels getting stuck in my teeth.) (And the flavor.)
- Daylilies (Yep. The only flower I don't really care for.)
- Breaking Bad (That show makes my skin crawl.)
Three Things That Tom Doesn't Like that Everyone Else Seems To Like:
- Popcorn (He REALLY hates the smell, and especially if it's slightly burned.)
- It's a Wonderful Life (He has actually been made to feel like a pariah for this one on more than one occasion.)
- College football. (Never a fan; doesn't care.)
And here's my bonus list -- Three Things Related to Knitting That I Don't Like that Most Knitters Seem To Like:
- Yarns that pool. (They give me an eye twitch.)
- The whole "fade" thing. (Unless it's done really, really well.)
- Wearing hand knit socks with shoes. (I know. This one will probably get me thrown out of Knitlandia. But while I am charmed by hand knit socks and wear them around the house, they are just too thick for me to wear inside shoes.*)
How about you? What do you dislike . . . that most people seem to like?
* Please keep in mind that I hate wearing shoes, generally. And especially with socks.