When I read the Ten on Tuesday prompt for this week . . . Ten Words to Describe Yourself (with the added caveat that all the words must begin with the same letter as your name) . . . I snorted. Out loud.
Because there are so few adjectives that begin with K.
(Let alone those that might describe ME.)
I actually had to pull out the dictionary.
So, here I am. With a K:
- Kamikaze (It's that RISK thing.)
- Keen (The "eager" definition, not the "sharp or pungent" definition.)
- Keeper (At least Tom thinks so.)
- Kempt (As in the oppostive of UNkempt.)
- Kerfuffled (Because it happens sometimes.) (And besides ... it's fun to say.)
- Keyed up (Not always, but sometimes.)
- Kick-ass (Oh yeah, baby.)
- Kind (Generally.)
- Knitter (Although not so much lately.) (But still.)
- Knowledgeable (About some things, at least.)
Okay. So that wasn't so hard after all. (Thanks Merriam-Webster!)
How about YOU? Can you describe yourself using words that begin with the first letter of your name?
Click here to see what everyone else has to say!