I don't know about where you live, but where I live . . . it's been hot, Hot, HOT! Steamy hot.
This week, Carole asks us . . . How to keep cool in the summer's heat?
- Get in the water -- the beach, a lake, or a pool
- Find a shady spot when you're outside
- Drink plenty of water
- (Or a cold beer)
- (Or a crisp glass of chardonnay)
- Turn on the air conditioning - and use the fans
- Wear loose, light clothing
- Stop cooking -- and eat cold foods instead
- (Like ice cream!)
- (Or Creamsicles!)
How about YOU? How do you keep cool during the summer's heat?
Click here to read what everyone else has to say!