Summer . . .
My goals this summer are really pretty simple. I want to . . .
- Spend as much time as I can outside, soaking up the sun and enjoying the hot, summer air. (It's what gets me through the winter.)
- Mix things up a bit in my garden beds. Nothing drastic -- just moving a few things around and into better "spots." (It happens. Things grow differently - or bigger - than you first imagine. And then you have to do a little housekeeping.)
- Plant a tree. (Or two).
- Visit faraway places. (Kind of a no-brainer at this point, since I leave for Scotland and Ireland in a couple of weeks.)
- Enjoy some of my favorite places closer to home. (Can you say Lake Michigan beaches?)
- Unplug from the Internet now and again. (I give up. I'm retreating back into my cave.)
- Sit outdoors and try more plein air watercolor painting. (My latest art class - now complete - involved 4 weeks of painting plein air. Intriguing. But I need a lot more practice!)
- Bike the Kal-Haven Trail. (Possible plans for this Friday. Let's hope the weather cooperates.)
- Try a paddle board on our lake up north. (I'm looking for an on-sale, low-end paddle board. Because that's all I'd need.)
- Sit on the patio - or up at the lake - and watch the fireflies. (My all-time favorite summer wonder.)
How about YOU? What's on your summer bucket list?
Find out what everyone else has to say here.