Last week, Tom and I hosted some Very Special Guests.
Carole and Dale.
Right here in Kalamazoo!
Carole isn't back home quite yet . . . so there is no Ten on Tuesday today. But I decided to Ten on Tuesday anyway . . . in her honor.
A Tribute Ten . . . With Carole On Her Vacation:
1 - We laughed a LOT. (Tom and Dale both know so many jokes. So. Many.)
2 - We went Up North.
3 - Where some of us fished. While others of us sat around and talked and maybe knit a few rows here and there.
4. We swam. Or, again, some of us swam. While others of us worked on our tans. (And sometimes chased duck families away.)
5. We played games. Tom and I introduced Carole and Dale to Pass the Pigs -- and let's just say that . . . Carole ran the table. (She even rolled the elusive Leaning Jowler!)
6. We visited the Lake Michigan beach. And, yep. It looks just like the ocean. Without the salt.
7. We did a pub crawl, Kalamazoo-style. Someone was the Designated Driver. (Guess who?)
8. We listened to live music.
9. And more live music.
10. And generally had a great time wherever we went!
So much fun!
Thanks for visiting Kalamazoo, Carole and Dale!