I try to be really disciplined.
And I generally look away when it comes to dessert.
I really love a good dessert!
(Brian and Lauren's wedding cake. YUM!)
And sometimes, well. My sweet tooth wins!
- Pavlova - Light and just a teeny-tiny bit chewy and oh-so-perfect with whipping cream and fruit. (Perfection.)
- Fruit tart - Another light and fruity favorite! (Mmmm.)
- Sticky Toffee Cake - Not usually pretty to look at . . . but pretty fabulous to eat! (Mouth watering.)
- Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes -- Rich and delicious home-baked brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. (So. Good.)
- Creme brûlée -- With or without fruit. (I always want to lick the bowl.)
- Gelato -- Plain. Almost any flavor. (But especially hazelnut.)
- Carrot Cake -- With nuts, but please hold the pineapple. (The cream cheese frosting is non-negotiable.)
- Pie -- Fruit pie of almost any kind -- but especially peach, cherry, or apple. (À la mode, please.)
- Lemon bars (or, really, Lemon-Almost-Anything) -- A little bit sweet, a lot bit tangy. (And always perfect.)
- Chocolate malt -- The way to Tom's heart. (Only chocolate will do for him. And heavy on the malt!)
How about YOU? What are your favorite desserts?
See what everyone else has to say here. (And prepare yourself for mouth-watering goodness!)