Sometimes . . .
life just gets overwhelming.
Seemingly unfixable problems.
Here's what I do . . . to calm myself down. . .
- Meditate. (I am a firm believer in the power of meditation and mindfulness practice.)
- Take a deep breath.
- Then . . . another.
- Repeat a mantra. ("I am enough" . . . )
- Stretch. (Go deep into some Warrior poses.)
- Work out. (There is much restorative power in a good, hard workout.)
- Journal. (Write. It. Out.)
- Get outside. (Walk. Breathe. Pull a weed. Or two.)
- Move your hands. (Knit. Stitch. Paint.)
- Play with your dog. (Or your cat. Just . . . touch it.)
Feel better? I sure do! How do you keep yourself calm?
Find out what everyone else has to say!