Like many of you, over the last couple of weeks I have . . . Done All The Things.
Shopping, wrapping, shipping, baking, planning, partying, decorating. All The Things.
I don't know about you, but I'm pooped! (This photo is a picture of our living room . . . before our Solstice Celebration party on Sunday night . . . and before Jenny helped herself to most of those M&Ms.)
I'm looking forward to some Down Time . . . so I can . . .
- Mostly just not feel like I should be/could be doing something . . . seasonal.
- Knit. I haven't knit in several weeks, and I'm itching to stitch!
- Read. My reading has slowed to a crawl lately, too.
- Draw. I haven't picked up a pencil since my last art class ended before Thanksgiving.
- See All The Movies. We've seen several lately, but so many good ones are coming out right now that it's been impossible to keep up!
- Stitch. As in an Alabama Chanin project (that I think I'll be unwrapping soon).
- Sew. I cut out an apron before Thanksgiving; it's still sitting on my sewing table.
- Finish organizing my digital photos. It's a huge project, and I got a good start before the holiday crush, but lately? Not so much.
- Put the finishing touches on my "new" bedroom and bathroom. It's all finished now -- but there are no pictures on the walls yet.
- Think about my next home renovation project . . . which involves removing the wallpaper in my dining room.
How about YOU? What are you looking forward to doing . . . once the Holiday Rush is over?
Be sure to check out what everyone else has to say here.