This week's Ten on Tuesday topic lends itself to further year-in-review reflection. Carole asks us about Ten Things That Make Us Feel Proud in 2015.
- Effectively purging so much of my stuff . . . KonMari-style. It really does feel good to let go of so much stuff, and I am committed to living with less.
- Taking a drawing class . . . and reviving my long-ignored artistic side. When I started out with my class (taken only so I'd have the prerequisite for other kinds of art classes), I had no idea how much fun I'd have!
- Culling my yarn stash and organizing the remains on Ravelry. I never blogged about this, but it was a monumental undertaking all the same. (No worries. I still have plenty of yarn!)
- Beginning a daily meditation practice. I've discovered that meditation really IS all it's cracked up to be!
- Getting through some pretty serious sports injuries -- and changing up my whole fitness regimen. I used to run. Now I swim. I used to dance. Now I row. I fought it with a vengeance -- but the change has been really good for me.
- Completing an Alabama Chanin t-shirt project. Which just whet my appetite for more!
- Finally getting to Rhinebeck. (Thanks for making it possible, Patty.)
- Brian and Lauren's wedding. I didn't have anything to do with this one, but I'm so proud all the same.
- Re-doing my bathroom, with spill-over into a bit of kitchen-updating. (I'll blog about the finished bathroom someday in the near future.)
How about YOU? What made you feel proud this year?
See what everyone else has to say here!