I'll share stories and photos from my recent adventures later this week. For today? I'm going to be busy unpacking and settling into "real life."
This week, Carole wonders what we take with us in a travel tote bag. Since I'm unpacking mine today, this one is kind of a no-brainer for me. Here are 10 Things I'm Taking OUT of my Travel Tote Bag today:
- Passport (even when doing "domestic" travel; it speeds the security process and means I don't have to dig my driver's license out of my wallet)
- Wallet (which has a strap, so I can wear it, too, if I want)
- Phone (there's a place for it in my tote bag, but mostly I just carry it around)
- "Cheaters" (because I cannot read without them)
- iPad (because books, knitting instructions, and endless hours of entertainment; mine's a "mini" so it can fit easily)
- Bottled water (it's important to keep hydrated, and especially when you travel)
- Knitting project (even if I never take it out of the tote bag, I know it's there)
- Shawl (for chilly airplanes, or as an extra layer to wear when the weather turns) (as it does)
- Umbrella (something you need when you need it, y'know?)
- Chapstick (because I don't leave home without it)
How about YOU? What do you take with you in a travel tote bag?