When we were up north last week, we drove into town a couple of times for various errands (and to use the library's wifi). Whenever we're in town, we stop at Jones Homemade Ice Cream for a treat. They have great ice cream -- and long lines of happy ice cream patrons!
This week, Carole asks us about our favorite ice cream flavors. Mine?
- Sea Salt Caramel
- Sea Salt Caramel with chocolate "bits" or "swirls"
- Mackinac Island Fudge (This is probably a regional flavor.) (Too bad for you.)
- Peppermint (Not mint chocolate chip; just peppermint.) (Which is hard to find.)
- Black Cherry
- Black Raspberry
- Amaretto Cherry Fudge (Our local ice cream place has this flavor sometimes.) (Mmmm.)
- Blue Moon (A Midwest tradition.) (I hardly ever order it now, as a grown-up, because of the blue lips/blue tongue effect.) (My kids ALWAYS got Blue Moon. Or it's ready companion, Superman.)
- Almost any flavor of Jeni's Ice Cream. (We can buy it locally.)
How about YOU? What's your favorite ice cream? (Or, as the Jones sign says . . . how do you "let YOUR taste decide?")