I love summer!
I love the hot. I love the sunny. I love No Coats. I love going barefoot. I love grilling. I love gathering fresh herbs. I love the blooming flowers. I love the long, long days. I love eating outside. I even love thunderstorms. (But maybe not when they stretch on for . . . oh, days and days). (Just sayin.)
(Despite the current summer monsoon) . . . I just love the easy-ness of summer!
And I surely don't want to miss any of the pleasures of summer. Here's my Summer Bucket List:
- Eat an ice cream cone (or two or three!) at Jones Homemade Ice Cream in downtown Baldwin, Michigan.
- Get a great shot of the loons on our lake up north.
- Get my fishing license and experience the essence of fishing.
- Go on a hike or two with Tom and the J-pups.
- Get out to the Lake Michigan shore for a sunset.
- Sketch in the garden - and maybe even try some watercolors.
- Play croquet.
- Make s'mores around the fire.
- Take in some garden tours.
- Just sit . . . and soak up all the summer around me.
How about YOU? What's on your Summer Bucket List?