A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation, and achievement is stored.
Tomorrow . . . always seems like a good day to get something done! I'm generally a get-things-done kind of gal. But -- there tend to be certain things that I just . . . put off.
(For another day.)
So . . . what's on my list of things I need to do NOW . . . but I just keep procrastinating?
- Set up the external hard drive to back up my laptop. (It's sitting right there. I just need to hook it up.)
- Organize my photo files. (Oh my god. Just get this done.) (And move on.)
- Treat the wood floor in the kitchen. (There is never a convenient time. Accept this.)
- KonMari the craft closet. (Deep breaths.)
- Go through the yarn bins. (Just do it.)
- Call the plumber to fix the broken sink. (SUCCESS!)
- Take down the hideous valance in the library. (Yes. After awhile, you just don't notice it any more. But . . . I'm telling you . . . it's still there.)
- Put away the Christmas china. (Yes. It's still on display in my china cabinet.) (This one is so embarrassing. . . )
- Write up the dang committee notes and turn them in. (It will take you . . . oh . . . all of 5 minutes.)
- Get out there in the scary front wooded garden and deal with it. (Take a big shovel. Dig those problems out.)
How about YOU? What are you putting off . . . until tomorrow?