Right now, when we're busy setting coldest-temperature-ever-in-recorded-history records (day after ever-lovin' day) here in Michigan, ANY kind of hot tub sounds pretty darn good.
But a Hot Tub Time Machine? Now that might get interesting!
Here are some events or time periods I'd like to visit . . . if I happened to have access to a Hot Tub Time Machine of my own. I'd like to . . .
- Take part in a Women's Suffrage march. (Votes for Women!)
- See Roger Bannister break the four-minute mile.
- Be in the audience for a Lincoln-Douglas debate.
- Share a bottle of wine with Ernest Hemingway and his friends at Les Deux Magots in Paris.
- Get high at Woodstock.
- Take a seat at Shakespeare's first-ever production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- Go to school with my mom when she was a little girl and play together at recess.
- Hang out and knit with Elizabeth Zimmermann.
- Pan for gold in the California gold rush -- and hit it BIG.
- Be in the stands for the Miracle on Ice.
How about YOU? Where would you want to visit . . . in the Hot Tub Time Machine?