The forecast is in.
Maybe a little tease.
And then more frigid.
So. Sick. Of. It.
Once the Winter BLAHs set in, there is only one way to Get Through It.
Look forward to . . . something else.
Right now, I'm looking forward to:
- Heading south. (Belize Countdown = 31 Days)
- Time in my garden. (Heck. I'll be happy when Garden Buddha shows his shoulders again.)
- Sitting on the dock. (And maybe even dipping my toes in the lake.)
- Cooking on the grill. (Just getting to the grill would make me happy.)
- Sitting on my patio and sipping a glass of something. (Without a coat.)
- Taking the dogs for a walk without YakTrax on my shoes. (And sans wool layers and long underwear, too. Thankyouverymuch.)
- Hearing lawn sprinklers pop out of the ground. (Seeing grass. That would be nice.)
- Being about to run outside. (Sure. It's a treat to have access to an indoor track for running all winter. But it is the epitome of tedium. I crave . . . scenery.)
- Fireflies, flip-flops, a bit of a tan, and pedicures that matter. (Really dreaming now.)
- Who am I kidding??? I'm looking forward to temperatures in the 30s (F) and not having to use the seat heater every time I get in the car.
How about YOU? What are you looking forward to right now?