I'm having a few technical difficulties with my blog today. I think this is the fourth time I've written today's post -- and if it weren't NaBloPoMo, I might just give up. But here I am . . . back at it for the fourth try! (I guess I could say . . . I'm thankful for perserverance today. . .)
With that mindset, my revised list today looks like this: I'm thankful for. . .
- A heart that can feel things deeply.
- An open mind.
- Having both of my kids at home right now, where I can give them hugs whenever I want.
- (And that they let me!)
- Tom. (I'm so lucky to have found my soulmate, all those years ago.)
- (He lets me give him hugs whenever I want, too.)
- My dogs. (Because wagging and wet noses go a long way to making any day better.)
- A warm and comfortable home.
- Plenty. (Of everything.)
- Optimism and a sense of humor.
How about YOU? What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?