This week, Carole asks a thought-provoking question: What Would You Save if Your House was on Fire??? (Assuming, of course, that your family members and pets were safe.)
Well, we had fun discussing this one around the dinner table -- and here's what we came up with!
Tom would . . .
1. Grab his car keys and wallet
2. Photo albums
3. And his electronics (laptop, iDevices, and work briefcase)
Brian would . . .
4. Grab his car keys and wallet
5. His stereo equipment (including Poppy's receiver!)
6. And his vinyl collection
Me? I would . . .
7. Grab my "vital documents" file (because . . . vital documents)
8. As many old photo albums and scrapbooks as possible
9. My computer and iDevices (because . . . ain't leaving my new iPhone 6 behind)
10. And . . . the special things . . . like Brian's "Mr. Bun" and Erin's state champion trophy (and these things? These are the things I would grab first!)
How about you? What would you save if your house was on fire?