This week, Carole asks us to share Ten Things We Feel Good About Right Now . . . or . . .
With that . . . Hello, lamp post! What'cha knowin'?
- Over the weekend, Tom and I worked hard to "winterize" the garden and bring in all the patio furniture, etc. We're now about . . . oh, 90% ready for winter. (And that feels really groovy!)
- When I wasn't outside this weekend, I was diligently working on organizing my "home-desk" and getting caught up on filing and cleaning-out and taking care of those little, niggly details of life. (Totally groovy!)
- Although not quite to Project 333 standards, I have made major (HUGE) progress in paring down and minimizing my wardrobe and organizing my closet. (This is makes me feel more groovy than I ever imagined.)
- I have made my tough decision. (Very, very groovy.) (But now comes the hard part.)
- I wasn't happy with a color choice I made on a baby sweater I'm knitting. Usually, I would knit on for rows and rows, thinking things might look better further out (but, in the end, I would rip it). This time . . . I ripped right away and saved myself hours of pointless knitting. (Groovy, definitely!)
- Two months ago, I started back to my Wednesday night yoga class (after a too long, year-and-a-half-long break). (So much groovy!)
- David Sedaris was in town last night, and I really wanted to go see him. Tom had plans and couldn't get away, so Brian went with me. We had a great time! (Groovy mom-and-son date.)
- I have worn out the pair of running shoes I bought at the end of May. Which means . . . I've kept up with the running! (Surprisingly groovy.)
- I snagged two tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in January. (So much groovy I can almost not stand it!)
- I have bought -- but not OPENED - two giant bags of Halloween candy. (How's that for groovy???)
How about YOU? What are you "feelin' groovy" about right now?