As soon as I read Carole's Ten on Tuesday prompt this week, this song . . .
popped right into my head!
Ten Things I'd Like to Try:
- Beekeeping. (Seriously - but not in a serious way.) (I just love my bees!)
- Worm composting. (I've wanted to try this one for years.)
- Making beer from my own hops. (Which are taking over the garden.) (Just sayin.)
- Mosaic. (Garden stepping stones.) (Or maybe a little tabletop.)
- Serious Writing. (Like a book.) (I've had an idea in my head for years.)
- Kayak the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. (Doesn't this look great?)
- Knit charming Christmas stockings. (Colorful and unique.)
- Watercolor. (Real watercolor.) (Not the app.)
- Use Photoshop regularly. (Enough to remember how to use it.)
- Run enough to run a 10K. (But not in an official way.)
How about YOU? What would you like to try?