We had a mighty fine, long weekend here in Southwest Michigan! Best weather I can remember in a long, long time -- and that makes everything pretty darn wonderful.
My weekend was full of This and That. 10 things:
1. I got fitted for new running shoes at my local running store. (I ran a couple of times, too!)
2. We had friends over for dinner on Friday night. (I did the cooking and organizing.) (Tom did the cleaning up.)
3. I got sick. A weird little bug that made me really grumpy. And tired. (I whined a lot.) (Fortunately, it came and went quickly.)
4. I shopped at my favorite local nurseries. (Best kind of shopping!)
5. I put in my herb garden. (And harvested a huge batch of parsley. Somehow, it survived the winter and is going gangbusters already!)
6. I packed Tom for a quick fishing trip to Key West. (He is catching shark and barracuda and permit -- and seeking tarpon!)
7. I took a road trip with the dogs to visit my Mom and Dad in Holland. (We saw Brian, too.)
8. I had a marathon day in the garden, digging and weeding and figuring out where to put what. (I'm sort of overwhelmed right now, but it'll all work out.)
9. I called in the air conditioning repairman. (Bummer. But, luckily, easy fix.)
10. I marveled at the wonder of warmth and sunshine and walking barefoot. (I am so ready for summer!)
How about YOU? What did you do this weekend?