Carole has just returned from a heavenly vacation in Mexico. She is struggling with the re-entry process . . . back to work; back to routine.
We've all been there. Sweet anticipation. Fabulous vacation. Wonderful get-away.
And then . . . whamm-o! It's over.
It is so hard to settle back into that old, familiar routine when you return. Even if you're ready to get back home after traveling!
Really. Who wants to come back . . . to meal planning, grocery shopping, laundry, and tackling that work email inbox?
No wonder Carole is struggling!
Let's help her out. This week . . . Ten Good Things About Coming Home from Vacation:
- Not having to keep track of your passport.
- The taste of your "home water" -- straight from the tap!
- Being greeted by your happy, tail-wagging dogs.
- Spreading out in your own space.
- That familiar and comforting water pressure in your own shower.
- Seeing what's happened in your garden.
- Sorting and opening the mail.
- Not needing a map or travel guide to get around.
- Putting the camera down.
- Getting back into your normal routine.
Being home . . . feels pretty good, after all!
How about YOU? What do you like about coming home from vacation?