Today's topic - Ten Things You Like to Do Outside - is bittersweet. Because it is snowing again. And that seems Not Quite Fair . . . especially after such a beautiful weekend.
Oh, well. Spring is the most fickle of all the seasons.
(Obviously . . . not a recent photo!)
Before I start whining, let's just get to it! Ten Things I Like to Do Outside:
I like to get outside and interact with my environment!
1. Gardening . . . the all of it! Planting. Transplanting. Weeding. Tending. Walking through with a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine).
2. Watching the Bird Joy! Filling the feeders. Managing the birdbath. Listening to their songs.
3. Tending "my" bees and butterflies.
I like to get outside and MOVE!
4. Walking my dogs in the neighborhood. (They like it, too!)
5. Running. (And I much prefer running outside to running on the indoor track -- although that got me through a long, icy winter.)
6. Kayaking around the lake.
I like to get outside and just HANG AROUND!
7. Enjoying my surroundings with a cup of coffee . . . or iced tea . . . or a glass of wine. (Pretty much any beverage will do!)
8. Sitting around a campfire. (Even better when the lightning bugs do their thing.)
9. Soaking up the sunshine. (With a book or a junky fashion magazine or my knitting.)
10. Kicking back in my porch swing.
How about YOU? What do you like to do outside?