It's been a slog of a winter this year. Unrelenting, bitter cold. Ice. Snow that's breaking records.
And I've done . . . okay . . . with it. I've rolled with it. I've laughed about it. I've kept-calm-and-carried-on.
But, I gotta tell you, it's wearing on me.
It really is.
When Carole asked us to talk about how we feel this week, all that's coming out of me is whining! How do I feel? Well . . .
- I feel . . . Sick. Of. Winter.
- I feel . . . like having a real, sustained thaw.
- I feel . . . like going outside without boots and coat and hat and scarves and mittens.
- I feel . . . like having a cold beer on the patio.
- I feel . . . like gardening.
- I feel . . . like taking my dogs on a long walk without feeling like we'll endanger ourselves on the icy streets.
- I feel . . . like being able to turn my water off (because it's gotten to that point here -- we need to run our water in a "toothpick-size-stream" all the time to avoid frozen pipes).
- I feel . . . like running outside again.
- I feel . . . like not having to "warm up the car" before driving anywhere.
- I feel . . . like Spring could come ANY TIME NOW.
Well. I feel better now!
How about YOU? How do you feel?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.