Oh, we are treading in dangerous waters this week for Ten on Tuesday. Dangerous waters, indeed.
Yes, my friends, this week Carole has us thinking about sweater-knitting.
If I were wise, I would just back away from this one.
Just turn my head and ignore the topic altogether.
For sweater-knitting . . . is my great weakness.
But. I cannot look away.
(Two projects; neither a sweater.)
Five sweaters/five yarns to knit them with.
- Greenwood. (I am wanting to cast on for this one in a powerful way. Right. Now.)
- Miss Babs Yowza - Whatta Skein. (It's right there. In. My. Stash.)
- Warm Wishes. (I wish I had already knit this one, because I want to wear it today.)
- madeline tosh vintage. (Also right there. In. My. Stash.)
- Antrim. (I would SO wear this as a layering piece. Want. It. Now.)
- Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed. (I happen to have a nice stash of this lovely yarn. Enough for this. Like . . . what am I waiting for????)
- Tuesday's Child. (Carol Sunday's designs just inspire me.)
- Sunday Knits Nirvana. (It's all in the name. Nirvana. Y'know?)
- Ravello. (How fun is THIS sweater?)
- Woolen Rabbit ANYTHING. (I think I'll have Kim help me choose both yarn and colors for this one!)
And now . . . I can't think of anything but sweaters! (See? Danger zone!)
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.