And what's on my "To-Read" list? Well, here are the ten I'm particularly looking forward to:
- Someone: A Novel by Alice McDermott
- Love, Dishoner, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish by David Rakoff
- Exodus by Lars Iyer
- Dog Songs by Mary Oliver
- The Goldfinch by Mary Tartt
- Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda
- In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
- Sleeping with Pancho Villa by Rich Skwiot
- The Spinning Heart by Donal Ryan
- We Are Water: A Novel by Wally Lamb
Of course, it's gonna be a while before I pick up any of them. . . because this. Yes, I'm in the midst of my annual slog! And at 832 pages . . . I'll be in "Paris" for quite a while. (But it's good -- and I'm liking it quite a lot; probably 40% in at this point.)
And how about YOU? What's on your reading list?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.