It's hot. And muggy. Sometimes downright miserable.
But I love it!
And this week, Carole has us thinking about . . . Summertime Treats!
My favorites. . .
1. S'mores - around the campfire
2. Elephant ears - from a carnival vendor
3. Ripe peaches - from the Farmer's Market
4. Mojito - al fresco, of course
5. Fresh-picked blueberries - on my cereal
6. Sun-warmed, vine-ripened tomatoes - right from my own backyard
7. Ice-cold Oberon - with a slice of orange
8. Chilled chardonnay - perfect anywhere
9. Farm stand corn-on-the-cob - mmmmm perfection
10. Popsicles - melting on the sidewalk
How about YOU? What's YOUR favorite summertime treat?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.