My greatest knitting weakness.
And, this week, Carole has us talking . . . Sweaters.
Ten of 'em, in fact.
I decided to approach this week's list this way: I'm going to list my ten favorite sweaters -- as of today. (Because this list could easily change tomorrow.)
- Beeline. (That Heidi Kirrmaier? She's killin' me with her sweaters. Really. Killin' me.)
- Vertex. (It's one of Julie Weisenberger's designs - from Brooklyn Tweed Wool People Volumn 4.)
- Enso. (I'm really not sure what it is about this one, but I want to have it in my closet.)
- Machu Picchu. (Carol Sunday. I'm sort of over the fair-isle-yoke thing. Except for this one. This one? Must knit.)
- Asamoya. (Kirsten Johnstone. So. Freakin'. Cool.)
- Market Jacket. (Tanis Gray. From November Knits.)
- Rocky Road. (Heidi Kirrmaier. Again. See? Killin' me.)
- Boardwalk. (Heidi Kirrmaier. She's definitely got my number.)
- Kiss of North. (Clever. And versatile.)
- Pueblo Stole. (Yeah. I know it's not a sweater, technically. But I love it. And I think I'd wear it LIKE a sweater. So there.)
And what's so dangerous about this list?
Why . . . I'll be thinking about what to knit next . . . all day long!
How about YOU? What are some of your favorite sweater patterns? (Today, anyway. . . )
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.