As soon as I read Carole's email about this week's Ten on Tuesday topic. . . this song just flew into my head. . .
I never buy lottery tickets.
But Tom does.
Only when the jackpot is pie-in-the-sky high, though.
And then he usually buys $20 worth of tickets.
And we talk about what we would do if we won.
Here's our list. . . Ten Things We'd Do If We Won the Big Powerball Jackpot:
- Quit our jobs. (Hands down. We would walk away.)
- Pay off our mortgage. (Which is, truth be told, almost paid off anyway.)
- Take an extended luxury trip to New Zealand. (Like. . . right now.)
- Set up trust funds for our kids. With strings. (Sorry guys. We think life shouldn't be TOO easy.)
- Start a private foundation. (Because there would be a whole lot left, at this point.)
- Start our own microbrewery. (Wouldn't that be perfect?)
- Hire Brian and Erin and Keith to run it. (And wouldn't that be fun?)
- Travel more.
- Travel even more.
How about YOU? What would YOU do . . . if you won the PowerBall Lottery?
This week's topic also reminded me of a great, lottery movie: Waking Ned Devine. It's quite delightful, and definitely worth a watch!
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.