Here. I'll share.
Because today is a Hard Day. And I need a little George Harrison to keep me on track.
Give me hope.
Help me cope.
Ten Random Things on My Mind . . .
- My computer. . . my beloved, precious iMac . . . is going in for a replacement hard drive. (Part of an Apple Recall.) Today.*
- This makes me nervous.
- Really nervous.
- Because, well. I depend on my computer. I need my computer. (I'll just say it. . . ) I love my computer.
- And, really, there isn't anything wrong with my iMac. No indication of any kind of hard drive malfunction at all. But the deadline for replacement is drawing near.
- So I need to do it.
- Just in case.
- Brian (who is home for Spring Break) has been helping me get through my Separation Anxiety. He reminded me that it's much better to replace the hard drive . . . while the current hard drive is functional (and, thus, a back-up in itself). It would be worse (oh so much worse) if my hard drive crashed. (I can't bear the thought.)
- So. To Grand Rapids and the Apple store we go.
- It's a heavy load. . .
*I have no idea how long I'll be without my computer. Maybe a day or two; maybe a week or more. They wouldn't say at the Apple Store (although I'm pretty sure they have a good idea). Also, no Apple Store in Kalamazoo, so there is a distance hassle as well. I still have a Windows laptop that I use for work, so I won't lose total touch. But. . . if you don't hear from me for awhile, you'll know why!
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.