I'm so OVER you!
Today, we're talking about Ten Reasons We're Ready for Winter to be OVER.
- Ice. I'm tired of teetering around on the ice.
- Dryness. Chapped hands. Dry heels. Hangnails. (Notice, though. I do NOT have chapped lips!)
- Darkness. Although it's improving every day, I'm still craving more daylight.
- Static. Seems there are sparks everywhere!
- Crusty car. My car is always covered with salt and sand and dirt and slush.
- Outerwear. I'm tired of boots and coats and mittens and hats and scarves.
- I want to garden.
- I want fresh herbs.
- I want to sit outside and sip wine and watch the fireflies.
- I want to wear flip flops.
(And now I'm sort of sad. Because we have another Winter Storm Advisory today.)
How about you? Are you . . . so over winter????
Join the fun. Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.