Let's just set the tone here. . .
Today, Carole has us looking inside our cars . . . to reveal what we keep in there. I figured . . . (bad) photo documentation will do the trick.
So, what Ten Things Do I Always Have In My Car?
1. My "Car iPod" (it's plugged in. . . down there in the dark where you can't really see it). My car is pre-iPod auxilliary port-friendly, so I have a specially installed conversion "thing" (technical term. . .). I leave my old, classic iPod plugged in there all the time (because it won't hold a charge anymore otherwise).
2. Sunglasses (they're in the cupholder; I don't drive without 'em. Except at night.).
3. Ice Scraper/Snow Brush (which I hadn't used all winter . . . until yesterday!).
4. Umbrella (not used much in the winter, but it's there in the side pocket. . . just waiting for spring).
5. Re-usable grocery bags (best bags EVER; I use these EVERY time I shop).
6. Folding basket (so handy at so many places).
7. Gardening gloves and giant slab of plastic (tucked in the little cubbyhole . . . because you never know when you'll find some plants needing a good home, y'know?).
8. Garage door opener (natch).
9. Emergency cheaters (to read directions or . . . just SEE in a pinch).
10. Important documents (like auto registration and proof of insurance).
Beep-beep Beep-beep YEAH!
How about YOU? What do you always have in YOUR car?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here!