- I really need to vacuum up the shredding-detritus under my desk.
- And I really need to Just Finish with my office reorganization. (So close!)
- I hope Jenny's X-ray procedure goes well today. . . it'll be good to get a solid diagnosis and a treatment plan for her.
- But, man! She is driving me crazy for her breakfast (which, of course, she can't have).
- I need to make arrangements to have my iMac's hard drive replaced (it's been "recalled"), but I need to find my download information for a few programs first. (WHERE did I put them?)
- Work Situation A . . . and possible Work Solution B. (But not my call to make.)
- The election today. I sure hope it goes smoothly. While I appreciate the right to vote, I'm sick, Sick, SICK of the Election Hype Machine. (Make. It. Stop.)
- Brown boots. Tall. Casual. For jeans or skirts. I need some.
- I wish I could just curl up all day with Garden of the Evening Mists, which is shaping up to be one of the most beautiful books I've read in a long time.
- And, of course . . . a song. Today. . .
How about YOU? What's on YOUR mind today?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.