This week for Ten on Tuesday, Carole has us . . . in stitches! (But not knits and purls.) This week, we're talking comedy.
Laughter is best shared, I think, so I shared this topic with my family. I asked each of them to share their favorite comedy movie.
Here's our list . . . a Family Composite . . . of the Ten Best Comedy Movies. . .
- We'll start off with a classic from me . . . Young Frankenstein.
- From Tom, we get Will Ferrell and company in . . . Old School.
- Erin moves to action-comedy with . . . Kung Fu Hustle.
- Erin's boyfriend, Keith, adds a little tongue-in-cheek, dark comedy with . . . Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- More Will Ferrell and slapstick comedy from Brian, with . . . Step Brothers.
- My sister, Di, goes classic with . . . Monty Python and the Holy Grail,
- While my brother-in-law, Kurt turns seasonal with . . . A Christmas Story.
- My niece, Jes, brings some buddy-comedy with . . . Dumb and Dumber.
- My Dad really does go "old school" with. . . Smokey and the Bandit,
- And my Mom favors rom-coms like . . . Love, Actually.
And there you have it! Humor . . . it's a Family Value!
What's YOUR favorite comedy?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.