Carole's back from her vacation. . . meaning Ten on Tuesday is back . . . with a vacation-related topic! This week, Carole has us thinking about 10 Good Things About Coming Home From a Vacation.
- Being reunited with Jenny (there's nothing like a greeting from your dog!)
- Sleeping in my own bed (ahhhhhh! and my own pillow, too!)
- Drinking my local tap water (that familiar taste -- and no pathogens!)
- Not eating in restaurants (sure, it's fun for a time. . . but after a while, it gets old)
- Being in the "right" time zone (I hates the jet lag!)
- Not living out of a suitcase (I like to dive back in to the full spectrum of my closet)
- Reliable internet and cell phone service (although this is getting better all the time)
- Downloading and organizing your trip photos (almost as good as being there!)
- Going through the mail (even though it's mostly junk)
- Getting back to my regular routine (creature of habit, I am!)
How about YOU? What do you like about returning home from a vacation?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.