Last week, Patty posted Thursday Three-fers. What a great idea! So great. . . I'm copying her!
Here goes. . .
Three Things I WISH I Were Doing. . .
- Sipping a café crème at a Paris café.
- Sipping a piña colada on a Belize beach.
- Weeding in my garden beds.
Three Things I'm ACTUALLY Doing. . .
- Tying up a thousand loose ends.
- Convincing people to do things they don't want to do.
- "Attending" a "webinar" I don't have time for. (But, really. Who ever has time for the Cultural Data Project?)
Three Things I'm GRATEFUL For. . .
- Remote computer connections (especially when they work).
- A dog at my feet.
- A glass of wine and a few rows of knitting at the end of a long (long) day.
I wish you all a great Thursday!