This week, Carole has us emptying the contents of our purses for Ten on Tuesday . . . with Ten Things in Your Purse.
Here's my (current) handbag.
Rather biggish. Slouchy. Easy to carry. Goes with everything.
Here's the inside view.
I don't tend to over-fill my bag with junk. I tend to carry just what I need. Here are the things I consider essential; the things you'll always find in my bag:
- Wallet (with it's own subset of handy things inside!)
- Phone (My Precious. . .)
- Keys (with flashdrive and Eiffel Tower charm.)
- Glasses (This nifty glasses case carries both cheaters AND sunglasses in one!)
- Small notebook (for my grocery lists, errands, and miscellaneous notes-on-the-fly.)
- Lip balm (Burt's Bees with Mango!)
- Hand lotion (Neutrogena. The best.)
- Mints (Altoids. Because I adore the tins.)
- Ear phones (Because you never know when you'll need to plug in.)
- Re-usable bag (I actually carry 3 and use them all the time.)
- Starbucks coffee cozy (I carry one and re-use.)
- Umbrella (A tiny little mini-umbrella.)
Oops. That's twelve things. But those are the items I always have with me.
Sometimes, depending on my day, I'll add a book. Or my iPad. Maybe a bottle of water or some knitting. Occasionally a make-up bag or some hairspray. If Jenny is with me, some dog treats and a poop-bag. But, generally, this is it!
How about you? What's in YOUR bag?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.