As most of you know by now, The Soundtrack of My Life is always running through my mind. Everything I do (and everything I make) seems to have a song attached. So. . . this week's Ten on Tuesday topic is both intriguing AND challenging for me.
This week's topic: Ten Favorite Love Songs. Ten? Only Ten? I'm not sure I'm capable. . . of getting to ten. But I'll try!
1. Fields of Gold - Sting
2. Layla - Eric Clapton (Derek & the Dominoes)
3. Because the Night - Patti Smith
4. Songbird - Fleetwood Mac (Christine McVie)
5. Your Song - Elton John
6. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
7. Best of My Love - The Eagles
8. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies (k.d. lang has an awesome version, too)
9. You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
9.25. Me & Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul
9.50. Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
10. Our House - Crosby Stills Nash & Young
Okay. So I was close -- just a couple over! What are YOUR favorite love songs?