This evening, as the sun went down on a very, very cold day. . . I noticed a glittering in my front garden, right out my dining room window.
This little shurb (a Coppertina Ninebark) is playing host to some pretty impressive icicles. (It lives right under a downspout from my eaves.)
In other news -- We have a winner in my Guess-my-Ten-on-Tuesday-Movie-List Contest. Drum roll. . . the winner is JessaLu, who correctly guessed 4 of the movies on my list!
I think this was a lot harder than I imagined it would be. . . and probably reveals just how nerdy Tom and I are when it comes to movies. . . and dialogue. (For us, it's all about the dialogue!)
Here are the answers to my Ten-on-Tuesday movie list:
- "I don't know what to make of that. I sure do don't." -- No Country for Old Men
- "Jane. Honey. Are you trying to look unattractive?" -- American Beauty
- "Sometimes, I guess there just aren't enough rocks." -- Forrest Gump
- "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies!" -- Gone With the Wind
- "Women weaken legs!" -- Rocky
- "At my signal, unleash hell." -- Gladiator
- "I'm done with theatre. The playhouse is for dreamers. Look what the dream brought us." -- Shakespeare in Love
- "Hello, Clarice." -- Silence of the Lambs
- "Sorry I'm late. I was taking a crap." -- The Sting
- "Round up the usual suspects." -- Casablanca
Thanks for playing along! And, JessaLu -- watch for your exciting prize package. . . headed your way soon!