This week, Ten on Tuesday . . . has us making a list and checking it twice! This week's topic. . . Ten Last-Minute Gift Ideas. For me, "last minute" means just that . . . LAST MINUTE! Like. . . at that point, I need to stop ON MY WAY to the party/gathering/event and be able to pick up a suitable gift at a run-in/run-out store. . . and then be able to deal with any wrapping/cards/ribbon IN THE CAR.
Does this ever happen to me? Duh.
So, here we go. Ten (TRULY) Last-Minute Gift Ideas:
- A bottle of wine (topped with a ribbon cascade or . . . knitwear!)
- A couple of six-packs of fine, craft beer (topped in a similar manner)
- A bottle of Bailey's Irish Creme (again, topped)
- A poinsettia plant
- Or a Christmas cactus
- Or some other lovely blooming plant
- A festive box of candies
- A festive box of nuts
- A festive box of candies mixed with nuts
- An appropriate gift card
There you have it! Just remember to bring along a gift tag, curling ribbon, and tape . . . and you can cover any last-minute gift situation right in your car!