This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is. . . Ten Things to Bring on Vacation. Now, I LOVE vacation. I love to travel. I love to "sight-see." I love to check out new places. You could say. . . Vacation . . .
. . . it's all I ever want to do**!
But over the years. . . after many vacations. . .
. . . I've learned that it's really important . . .
. . . to plan ahead . . .
. . . and pack lightly!
So . . . here are Ten Things To Take On Vacation -- in your carry-on bag!
- Copy of your trip itinerary
- Important phone numbers
- Camera -- and extra batteries
- Bottle of water (but only after going through security!)
- Travel guidebooks and maps for your destination
- Tylenol and Imodium (won't vacation without it!)
- iPod (and charger*)
- Book and/or magazine and/or simple knitting project
- Cell phone (and charger)
* There are great "charging stations" throughout most airports now, so you can charge up while waiting for your flight!
** Sorry for the terrible quality on the video. I so wanted to include it. . . but the "good one" is copyright protected and couldn't be embedded.