(Where I was . . . two years ago right now!)
As Carole is busy packing for her upcoming vacation, let's think about what we bring with us when we travel.
Over the years, I have learned to pack lightly when I go on vacation -- especially when I'm flying. But there are certain things I just can't do without! Here's my list . . . Ten Things I Always Bring On Vacation:
- "Paperwork" (my Passport, travel documents, confirmation numbers, phone numbers, etc.)
- My collection of "devices" (my phone, my tiny little nano iPod, and my iPad)
- My camera (and related equipment)
- Chargers for equipment (above) and adaptors (if necessary)
- My meds (can't live without 'em!)
- Lip balm (of course!) . . . and probably some mascara
- Things to read (which, for the most part, are now stored on my iPad, but still)
- Travel books and maps for my destination (which also may be stored on my iPad these days)
- A portable knitting project (for the flight)
- Imodium (always)
How about YOU? What do you always take with you on vacation?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.