This week, Ten on Tuesday celebrates April Fools Day!
What follows . . . are ten statements about me. Nine are true. One is not.
- In second grade, my school had a mumps epidemic. I was the only student in the school to win the Perfect Attendance award that year.
- My first job when I finished college was at The Coloradoan newspaper. I took classified ads over the phone, and typed up obituaries and auction announcements.
- The butterfly on my left hip is not my only tattoo.
- I used to play softball. (I pitched.)
- I was kicked out of Brownies because I didn't pay my dues. (To be fair, I was just not clear on the concept. I liked keeping my nickel in the Official Brownie Coin Purse on my Official Brownie Belt. Besides . . . the troop leader's house smelled funny.)
- I started out in college as a French major.
- I was nominated for Prom Queen when I was a senior in high school. (I didn't win.)
- If I was a boy, my parents planned to name me "Todd."
- One of my college boyfriends played baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals. (But not when I dated him.)
- I have three college degrees. They are not related in any way. (And one is not French.)
Can you find the fake?