Hit it, Frankie!
2013 was, indeed, a very good year! Ten of my favorite memories . . .
1. Brian turns 21 and we all go on a pub crawl.
2. We get rid of the bird find a new home for Puck. (Remember him?)
3. I visit San Francisco with my sister.
4. Brian shows us around his lab and explains stuff.
5. We spend wonderful weekends Up North.
6. My sister comes for a visit and we drink a lot of wine. (And that's all I'm going to say about that.)
7. I start running . . . and get a medal in a 5K.
8. Erin gets a job!
9. We adopt Jo-Jo . . . and Jenny becomes The Bionic Dog.
10. Everyone comes home for Christmas.
A VERY good year -- full of great memories!
How about YOU? What are your favorite memories from 2013?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.