How much do I hates 'em?
Let me count the ways:
- I hate folding laundry. (But I don't mind the sorting or the washing.)
- I hate putting it away even MORE. (But I like having nice, clean clothes available and ready to wear.)
- I hate grocery shopping. (But I don't mind planning menus or writing a list.)
- I hate putting my groceries away even MORE. (But I love to cook and I like having my ingredients at the ready.)
- I hate washing my car. (But I don't mind driving it through a car wash.)
- I hate paying bills. (Even though I do most of my banking online these days.)
- I hate unloading the dishwasher. (But I'd hate washing the dishes by hand even more.)
- I hate going to the post office when I have to stand in line. (So I try to always use the self-service kiosk.)
- I hate winding up the hose in the garden. (Because tangled mess.)
- I hate wrapping presents. (But I love to UNwrap them!)
How about YOU? Which chores to YOU hates the most?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.