What better time. . . to think about our Favorite Green Things!
So. Let's begin. Hit it, Al.
- Yeah. Al Green. Let's Stay Together. Great song.
- Wicked. My favorite green musical!
- Foliage. As a gardener, I rarely meet a green I do not love.
- Green tea. Especially from my sweet green teapot.
- Key Lime Pie. Quite possibly my most favorite dessert.
- Fresh Herbs. Parsley. Sage. Rosemary. And thyme.
- Fried Green Tomatoes. The food. The book. AND the movie.
- Christmas Trees. Deck the Halls.
- Critters. Frogs, turtles, the Praying Mantis. . . and lightning bugs!
- Money. Yep. It's what makes the world go around.
How about YOU? What's your favorite Green Thing?
Join the fun! Sign up for Ten on Tuesday here.