This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is . . . your Ten Favorite Places for Online Shopping. I am well-qualified to take on this topic. VERY well-qualified. I really don't like shopping "live" -- especially in crowded stores and under pressure. (I do, though, enjoy leisurely checking out cool, litle shops -- and I never pass up an opportunity to shop the Mag Mile in downtown Chicago!) I end up doing a lot of my shopping online.
Where do I go? Here are my Ten Favorite Places to Shop Online:
- Amazon (my first online shopping experiences were at Amazon, and I remain a fan)
- Zappos (who can pass up free next-day delivery. . . and the selection! wow!)
- J Jill (although we have a local store. . . they don't carry the full compliment of J Jill options)
- WEBS (can you say "discountable"?)
- Gardener Supply Company (dig it!)
- LL Bean (trusted and comfortable)
- Penzey's Spices (heavenly. . .)
- Zingerman's (mouth-watering treats!)
- King Arthur Flour (their selection of vanillas, alone, is enough to keep me coming back!)
- Muttropolis (Jenny's favorite dog boutique!)
Where do YOU like to shop online?