It's that time of year . . . when we focus, especially, on things we're thankful for.
Now, I'm always thankful for the things you'd imagine I'd be thankful for . . .
But . . . today Carole asks us . . . what are we thankful for RIGHT NOW.
Here are the things I'm thankful for - stream-of-consciousness-style . . . right now:
- That the snow happened last weekend. Not this weekend. (Because I want my kids and my parents to be able to travel to my house safely and without weather-hassles this Thanksgiving.)
- That I've already done my Thanksgiving shopping. (Except for the turkey. I'm hoping Tom will pick that up on his way home today.)
- That I enjoy the right to vote. (Yeah. I saw Suffragette this weekend.) (Go see it.) (You'll thank a Suffragette.)
- That my kids love me and turn to me for support. (Even though they're grown and on their own.)
- That I do not have to take the GRE again. Ever. In my whole life. (Because I did that once and it was miserable.)
- Wine sales. (Because stocking up is a good thing.)
- Music . . .
- and Humor. (And especially when they intersect, like . . . here.)
- My dogs . . . having them, playing with them, hanging out with them.
- Plenty. Because no matter how you slice it, that's what I've got.
How about YOU? What are you thankful for . . . right now?
Join the fun! See what everyone else has to say today here.